July 12, 2008

Hot Hot Hot: Jennifer and Joseph's Wedding Day!

It was a scorcher out at Wabash College...yes, I said those dreadful words...actually, I must say that Wabash is a beautiful school, so we had lots of great scenery to work with. Plus, it didn't pour down rain until about 2 minutes after we got to the reception...God is good!

Jennifer and Joseph had their engagement pictures done over a year ago. She's my adorable bride that would email and say (direct quote), "I'm getting married in 45 days, and you are going to be there-are you getting excited???? You were the first thing we booked when we got engaged, and I feel like you have been with us forever! I am constantly calling Joseph and being like "did you see Kiera's blog? I love the pic of blah blah blah....." I was so psyched to be with her on her special day because I knew how excited she and Joseph were!

There was no air conditioning in the chapel, but there were lots of water bottles and fans going around. The ceremony was beautiful and I even got a picture of all the guests after the ceremony...very cool idea guys!

Thank you for picking me to be a part of your special day! The song I picked for your slideshow is one of my favorites...Josh and I had it for our first dance, so I think it's pretty special! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. awesome. We love the pictures. Kiera, you did a fantastic job, and Jose and Jen Jen - you guys are amazing. love the pics of just you two after the ceremony around the chapel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!