October 8, 2008

Leigh and Brad: E-session

I was so excited to shoot Leigh and Brad's engagement pictures. They both have the most beautiful eyes! Plus I got to meet Leigh's Mom (a fellow 3rd grade teacher) and their dog...Thumper! Brad is a cop and Leigh has her own band (well in her spare anyway). Don't they already sound like the coolest couple ever! Thanks for going around the ghetto with me guys! Can't wait til next summer!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

  1. Kiera--


    I love seeing pictures of my friends on here! It is soo cool that you are doing Leigh's wedding as well! She was supposed to be at mine but she had another wedding in chicago that same day! But those pictures are super cute!! I love the body picture.. soo artsy and fun!!

    Lydia Gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi know! It's so funny that I did your wedding, then Libby's, then Leigh's engagement session! Go Noblesville!!! Hope your honeymoon was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the attitude in the fourth photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!