October 22, 2008

On a Cold and Blistery Day...

I had the privilege of taking some family portraits! I've been waiting to do these pictures for a while now...my family LOVES this family. Sarah decided she wanted to do some urban shots, since that is where their life is right now. I, of course, loved that idea. However...the weather was a bit brisk at 9:30 in the morning. Luckily the mall was near by, so we ran around, played and warmed up a bit (another reason I love lifestyle portraiture). By the time we left it had warmed up a bit so I got a few outside pictures on the way back to the car...yay! Here are a few of my favorites :o) FYI: Move over GAP models...here come Toby and Joshua!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This may be one of my all time favorite pictures. I feel it says, "Yes, I'm two"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Are you kidding? I've seriously never seen eyelashes like these!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love the shadows in this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

  1. They are TOTAL GAP Kids models! How stinkin cute! I love the shot of mom walking with them across the street!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!