October 14, 2008

Boy oh Boys! (and Chewbacca)

I just love this family. It's always a treat to take their pictures. Plus, I get the privilege of watching these little ones grow...how awesome is my job?! Walking around Holcomb Gardens at Butler was just perfect. The boys got to run and I had a gorgeous backdrop! Here a few of my favorites...and don't worry Mama, Alex did smile in a few of them :o)
PS Chewbacca and the Stormtrooper did make it in a few pics, but luckily they're pretty camouflaged.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

  1. What an adorable family! I just shot at Holcomb last night...it's such a great location!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!