October 14, 2008

Ready, Set, Goooooo

Oh, this little one made me a better photographer...he was so quick! Thank God for toddler boys! Kenyon has been prayed over for quite some time now. So I feel so blessed that I got to take his pictures and capture all of those crazy, beautiful faces. Cindy and Paul thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your amazing family today. I just wanted to show you a few of my favorites. Enjoy!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

  1. Could he be any cuter?!!! Great photos of the fast little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!