October 14, 2008

Sabrina and Brock: E-Session

I'm so excited to take pictures of Sabrina and Brock's wedding next year. And I'm really happy it didn't rain (inside joke) this weekend! Here's a sneak peek of our session at the IMA/Butler. It was so beautiful there and luckily Sabrina knew her way around!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

  1. Dig the shoe shot!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must hear this all the time, but he could totally impersonate Vince Vaughn! My fave is the second shot- it's yummmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the kissing!! I agree with Chad, the shoe shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!