October 5, 2008

Jesse's Girl: Libby

MR. & MRS. SMITH

I couldn't decide which one to use for the title :o) I've been waiting for this wedding for a while now! I got to take Libby and Jesse's engagement pictures way back last year and I knew their wedding would be amazing. It was. Jesse totally got "his vibe on". Yes, this sweet and unassuming engineer is a closet GQ model. Then there is Libby...I don't think you can even take a bad picture of this beauty queen...who just happens to be wicked smart. This whole crowd "Boilered Up!" for me...see slideshow below.

I would not have been able to any of this without my awesome second shooter, Megan King! I love just spending time with her with or without a camera. Her balloon shots are out of this world.

Libby and Jesse, thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure to be a part of something so sacred in your lives. We hope you're having an amazing time on your cruise! Enjoy!



PS Quote of the wedding day:
Libby: I'll bustle my dress at the reception
Jesse: What does that mean?
I should write a book about how different guys and girls are on a wedding day...

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! As Jesse's mom, of course I'm going to love them, but they really really are wonderful. You captured the moment(s) beautifully. Thank you for featuring them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great time with all of you! What an amazing family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to attend the wedding, but the beaming Father of the Bride visited my work area and we relived the wonderful day.

    Thank you for a glimpse into your beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keira,
    Jesse and I love the pictures from our wedding. I think I've looked at them several times each day since we've been home. They truely capture all the precious moments of our special day! Thank you so much for being apart of our wedding. Can't wait to see the rest of them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!