October 19, 2008

Blue Skies, Dancing and Mitch: Erin and Brian's Wedding

This was possibly the most beautiful day of the year for a wedding. We had blue skies, some white puffy clouds and cool weather! And this bridal party was awesome! I had the opportunity to take Brian and Erin's engagement pictures and then I got to take family pictures for the bride's family early this year. It's so nice to go into a wedding and know so many people!

My fellow photographer and friend, Shawna Schaub, shot with me all day. I could not have done it without her. I must say one of the highlight's of the day (especially for Brian) was hanging out with our Governor, Mitch Daniels. He happened to be golfing at the reception site, The Hawthorns Golf and Country Club. Not only did he come out and have his picture taken with Erin and Brian, but he also told the guys some great stories. Very cool. The reception was a blast.  Jeremy, the DJ, (thanks for the song!) was rockin' it.  Everyone was dancing the whole time.  

Erin and Brian...thanks for making us feel like part of the family. We hope you have an amazing time in Maui!!!


3 comments:

  1. Kiera~
    So much fun! I loved shooting with you!!! Brian & Erin you two are sooo sweet and thanks for making me feel so welcome :-) you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two did a killer job! How funny that the governor was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiera ~

    Your work was fantastic. I couldn't be happier!



    Brian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!