December 18, 2008

:: Contest:: Am I on your Wall? :: Contest::

I love going to my friends' houses and seeing my work on their walls. It's so nice to see everything put together and that it is being enjoyed on a daily basis! One of my sweet friends, Lisa, just sent me a snapshot of the pictures I took of her gorgeous kiddies that hang on her wall and I thought I'd share what she said about it:

"Seriously, you know that you've got some rockin' photographs when each and every person who walks in your front door oohs & aaahs over your kids' framed pictures on the wall. The accolades are getting yawningly predictable. I've just started greeting people with, 'Hi. Come on in. Her name is Kiera. I'll give you her number. Would you like something to drink?' Thank you for giving me a smile in my hallway everyday. Even when my real ones make me crazy, my 'wall children' fill me with joy!"

Yes, she's really that hilarious in person. So I started thinking...Are my pictures on your Wall? I'd love to see them if they are and I'm willing to do my first ever contest just to show you how serious I am about this! Please send a picture of my work (wedding or portrait) on your wall/desk/tree etc. with a little note about what it means to you. It's okay if there are other pics around it etc. I just want to see what you've created. I'll look at all the entries and whomever wins will receive a free photo session in the spring!!! Wahoooo! Tell your friends and pass on the word. This contest ends at midnight, New Years Eve! Send your entries to: kiera@kieraphoto.com

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm excited to see everyone's entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you better have this contest in '09 too, because you KNOW our gorgeous beach prints will be all over our house! :)

    And maybe you and Josh can come see them in person in '09 too!

    Um...see you in 9 DAYS in the CAYMANS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!