December 29, 2008

Grand Cayman: Day 1

Photobucket

Josh and I made it down to the islands around sunset. We were a dead ringer for a typical midwestern couple, complete with tennis shoes, big back packs and woolly sweaters. As soon as we got our luggage, we shed sweaters and switched out the tennies for some flip flops...ahhhh. We were then greeted in our hotel (on Seven Mile Beach) with a welcome bag from our awesome couple, LarKar. Are you kidding me? How amazing!

They gave us monogram beach towels...
Photobucket

Coozies (sp?) for beverages on the beach
Photobucket

STAMPED post cards
Photobucket

Our "Clipboard of Fun" for the week
Photobucket

All of this and more all wrapped up in Trader Joe's bags to take to the beach!
Photobucket

I'm beyond words! So thoughtful, so generous, so kind. I LOVE my brides!

I had to get everything organized in our room right away. I know this may shock some of you since you just read my CLOSET post, but when it comes to business...it's on. Our room is perfect. There is a big table for me to set up my computer gear. I rented, borrowed etc. a TON of camera equipment so I didn't forget anything. Canon users...eat your heart out :o)
Photobucket

Josh and I went out with the crew later that night for dinner and fun. I took my little point and shoot. Apparently Lar and Travis (a close buddy) are closet Pong players...they cleaned up the whole the place (although the MOH and Joe gave them a run for their money and deserve an honorable mention).
Photobucket

Proof that we were here!
Photobucket

Off to relax a bit today...everyone is getting together tonight on the beach for more shenanigans. More soon!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Hope u guys have a fabulous time! Can't wait to see the resulting images when u return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast! I can't wait to see the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrrr...you guys stink! I mean, have a great time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so miserable! He he!
    Drink it in for me sister. Have a wonderful time...cant wait to check tomorrow! And have a drink on me, I hit the gym today for ya! (and missed you!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog...I know it's been here for a while, I'm just that behind the times! You're pictures are amazing...can I book you for my kids weddings in 20 years or so????? Have fun on your va-cay....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks my photography buddies! I'm so excited for the wedding tomorrow. It's pretty sunny, so I'm hoping for a few clouds :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen...thanks for hitting the gym for me. Hope you're not too sore. I actually wore a 2 piece today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara...you're kids are SOOO gorgeous...I was just looking at your pics a couple of weeks ago. You're such an amazing mommy. Let me know when you're in Indy and I'll do some family portraits for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!