December 26, 2008

Email Craziness

So I just tried to set up an auto-reply email for the holidays. I thought it would be nice to let people know that I'll be off my computer for a bit...ummm...apparently I'm not so good at setting up "rules" on my mac yet. I'll just go ahead and apologize now for any panic I may have caused you. I'm pretty sure it's going through any email I have EVER sent and is sending you a lovely "out of office" reply. My iphone won't stop beeping from all of the emails I am getting. I'm starting to go a little nuts. So sorry!

And just in case you didn't get one of those million messages from me...have a great holiday and I'll be back to my computer on January 5th :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!