December 31, 2008

Grand Cayman: Day 3

WEDDING DAY!
It was perfect.  It didn't even seem like work for me and Josh.  Everything went off without a hitch.  Blue skies, light breeze, great friends, Michael Jackson dancing moves, weird fish, love for all things Ohio and Michael Bolton, and an outpouring of love.  The day started in the salon for me.  I was with the girls.  They were so amazing...just loving on Kara all day.  Josh was with the guys as they got ready at the hotel.  They had their "first meet" earlier in the day, which was such a great idea.  We were able to get almost all of the pictures done before the ceremony, which left the sunset pictures a piece of cake (well, beside the part of me making everyone walk on sharp pointy rocks...hey sacrifices must be made for artistic vision!)  Let's just say this family is NOT hard to get into picture mode.  They made my job so wonderfully easy.  It's funny, because I consider my job during the wedding day to take care of everyone and to make everyone feel relaxed as I move the day along.  This family was doing the same for me and Josh all day!  Selfless and caring come to mind.  Again, how blessed am I to have a job where I am encouraged and loved! Thank you thank you thank you families!

Here are just a few of my favorites from the day.  I haven't gone through ALL of them yet, but I wanted to give you a taste from the day :o)  Enjoy!


Just push the play on the bottom left corner...it may take a sec to load!


Oh...and here's some more proof that we were there :o)

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures. Congrats to LarKar. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all!

    Love, Michelle, Keith & Carter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I looked scarier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Kiera!!! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!