December 24, 2008

Year in Review: Portraits

Not to be outdone by the weddings, portraits have had their grand memories as well. In fact, I had to make it into a slideshow to show you all the love I felt from these cuties! One of the best parts of doing portraiture is that I get to see my clients over and over again! What a blessing to see these little ones grow so much and to see so much love in a family! It was fun to look back and see just how much the children have changed just this year.

Just hit play in the bottom left corner. This one may take a sec to load.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Looking forward to seeing the end of '09!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Key.... I'm sure from the looks of your Cayman trip 2009 won't disappoint either. Shout out to INDYCARR too...

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!