December 31, 2008

Reminder:: Contest Ends tonight at Midnight!

I've gotten some amazing emails with proof that my work is on your wall!  This is just a reminder to anyone else that the big CONTEST ends tonight at midnight...so go snap a pic of your wall/desk etc. and email it me asap.  This is a great opportunity to not procrastinate anymore if you're like me and take forever to pick just the right frame etc.  A free photoshoot could be waiting for you!  I'm off to the beach for now (he he he)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!