June 11, 2009

Ashley & Alex

I had the privilege of shooting for my good friend Kevin Swan this past Saturday. I've never shot for anyone before, so I was a bit nervous on how the day would go. I must say...it was fantastic! It was like being able to teach and not do any of the lesson plans or grading! I loved it. And I really loved Alex and Ashley. I was able to hang out with the girls all morning while Geno shot the guys. I loved these girls! They made me feel like part of the group as soon as I arrived. Even Mom treated me to lunch...thanks again Debbie!

Listening to people after they would see Ashley was like having someone read from a thesaurus under the word natural beauty: breathtaking, gorgeous, beautiful, a vision, classic, a dream, lovely, stunning. And as you'll see below she IS!

I hope you guys are having an amazing time in Bora Bora!


The girls got their hair and make up done at A Do hair salon in Broad Ripple. They were awesome!




This is Ashley's sista...she is awesome!


Are you kidding me?...good genes!






I LOVE this one.


Meet Lucy. She was a big part of the day. And she smiled for us :o)






This one's for you Alex!




I'm in love with the composition of this picture.




Yes, a Kiera Classic. LOVE IT!


Meet the Ring Bearer...flying through the air.




One of Alex's favorite things in the world is the Red Velvet Elvis cupcake from The Flying Cupcake. So, during the reception, Ashley surprised Alex with an entire tower of them. Delicious.


Oh...and did I mention they also had milk shots. Could it get any better? How cute! A Big Thanks to Kay for making the day run so smoothly.


4 comments:

  1. Let the eldest aunt be the first to say how wonderfully these photos capture a slicesm of the magic of the day and the beauty of the bride, groom and their family.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keira, the pictures are wonderful. I am looking forward to viewing many, many more!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Aunt Katie! You're right...the day was so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb...you were so calm and collected. I was so impressed! Thanks for making me feel like one of the girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!