June 11, 2009

Urban E-Session: Kirsten and Drew

So I've been wanting to go around my 'hood to take pictures for some time now. I love all the textures and colors that surround my urban life. I usually take my engagement pictures around here, but this week I tried some new locations and LOVED it! I pretty much see my world through a lens...which is actually NOT good for driving purposes. I'm always seeing new places that I forget to write down later. Well...my memory came back to me a bit (I know, shocker) and I took Kirsten and Drew around to my ghetto-fabulous places...complete with a few "get a room" comments from some ghetto-fabulous teenagers in the park. Ahhh...oh how I love the east-side :o)

Kirsten and Drew: I cannot wait for our Michigan wedding on the water.

WARNING: Major Hotness Ahead!


















Note: Kirsten is pronounced Kier-sten...like Kie-ra!

3 comments:

  1. Is that MY garage door?!?! Dang it!! And I think we had a run at that park you are referring to....someone set the trash can on fire. Wasn't you was it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you wouldn't recognize it :o) Didn't hear about the fire but it sounds quite possible. Gotta love summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! I met Kirsten in Europe 4 years ago when she had just met Drew and haven't seen her since. How beautiful and happy she looks. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!