June 28, 2009

Leigh & Brad::Indianapolis Wedding Photography

Watch out: Major gorgeousness below! I've never seen so many blue eyes in my life. I started counting them as I was editing and lost count...along with how many times Brad blinked ;o) I LOVED Leigh and Brad's engagement session and I knew they would "bring it" on the wedding day...and they did!

Here are a few of my favorites with a slideshow at the end. Enjoy!

p.s. I had another Thriller dance reenactment...it's in the slideshow. It's awesome.


Love her smile in this one.






Brad's brother, who is in the military, surprised the whole family by showing up for the wedding! Proud Mama!


I LOVE this picture. Mainly because of Leigh's hand professing she will always "speak honestly", but also because of her twin sister's expression :o)


Check out the "Doctor" in this one!


Favorite!




Another fav










Just click the play button at the bottom left. A big thanks to Jason at Pro-Sound Entertainment, Inc. for the music!

5 comments:

  1. Again Kiera you have done a fabulous job! Isn't leave GORGEOUS!! It was so much fun to see those pictures since we were at the wedding! We have just fallen for you and your amazing photography! I don't think we will ever be able to use anyone else! you can consider me one of your blog stalkers! See you in the fall with our little one! 10weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I meant isn't LEIGH gorgeous! woops prego brain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much mama! It was so great to see you and Josh! I can't wait to take some pics of you. Emailing you soon about that :o)

    ps I think I still have prego brain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kiera for getting these up sooo fast!! My family and friends have really enjoyed the slide show and cant wait to order pictures!!! PS I believe my vows said something like, "I will speak honestly"....haha I had no idea I put my hand up like that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiera....Amazing! I can't wait to see all the pictures. And clearly I can get some air!! I loved all the pictures and really enjoyed having you around.

    ~the Doctor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!