June 4, 2009

Lists :o)

So I love reading other people's blogs for...inspiration, laughter, teachable moments etc. Unfortunately I don't have an extra couple of hours each day to surf the gloriousness. However, I fell in love with 2 blog posts I recently found and had to share them with all of you. The first one is a list. I like lists. Short and to the point. It made me think, but not all day. I'd love to hear what some of your ideas are too!

I AM … tired
I WANT… to have happy kids and find joy in being a mama
I HAVE … A LOT of images to edit :o)
I KEEP … way too many CW shows on my dvr
I WISH I COULD … work on an amazing piece for National Geographic in a remote part of the world
I HATE … driving next to semi trucks in the rain... and mean people
I FEAR … my kids getting sick
I HEAR … one of my kids trying to sneak into the snack closet...be right back...
I DON’T THINK … I know what I want to do when I grow up...entirely
I REGRET … not too much, but maybe not saying I love you enough
I LOVE … my kid's laughter...the full committed kind, like when they're about to pee because I'm tickling them so much
I AM NOT … tall. At all.
I DANCE … ghetto-fabulously and more when I was younger, unfortunately
I SING … well...just not American Idol well
I NEVER … eat enough green vegetables
I RARELY … go to bed early enough
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … Steel magnolias, Braveheart, While You Were Sleeping, The Notebook, Return to Me. Everytime
I AM NOT ALWAYS … a good listener...but I'm working on it
I HATE THAT … my body doesn't look like it did pre-babies, but I'm working on this too.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why Heidi and Spencer are still together. Seriously?
I NEED … Josh to put me to bed at a decent hour or I'll stay up all night...no discipline!
I SHOULD … be putting all my close away right now. but I hate putting my clothes away...add that one to number 6.

And a picture to make a blog post complete: My First African Sunrise


A big thanks to one of my favorite photographers Jasmine Star for this awesome idea! More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!