June 29, 2009

Indy Channel A-List

It looks as if I've been nominated for best Indianapolis photographer again. Wahooooo. Thanks so much my friends! Your support is so encouraging. If you'd like to vote, just hit the link below and press the ORANGE VOTE button:
Thanks again and BIG hugs!
Kiera
Oh, and, of course, some pictures from my lovely phone!
Eli trying to "eat the water" Does this boy look hungry to you?
When I came outside this is what my singing diva was doing...I don't KNOW WHERE she gets all this dramatic flare :o)
X wanting to climb to the top of the tree (of course) before church
Why can't iphones take a picture faster? Almost got all 3 at the same time! Yayeee!

4 comments:

  1. Dang, your kids are sooooo cute. I am going to vote for you as soon as I finish posting this...I'm guessing they won't be able to tell that I am a poser not from Indy??? Well, ever since DPU, I feel that I have some Indiana in my blood...and I do believe you are the best photog around!!! The past couple of weddings were incredible...but then again, they always are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! Now when can I take pics of your GORGEOUS kids? btw...it's Wednesday afternoon, which means we've officially made it halfway through the week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I can't wait to get my drama queen together with yours. Just a few more days. Oh, and is your tree covered in finger-knit tree sweaters? That is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The knit is from Redeemer of course ;o) There was/is knit everywhere, spindles on the stairs etc. It is so cool. It just makes me happy every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!