May 2, 2008

Brooke and Jake's E-Session

Brooke and Jake let me drag them all around downtown this past weekend. I actually shot in a few new places due to the Earth Day celebrations happening downtown that day! I don't how I seem to book people with the most beautiful eyes...but Brooke and Jake are yet another example of some stunning ones. I love the fact that some of the following pictures are totally smiley and others are totally badass. I can't wait to take pictures at your wedding this September guys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. h-h-hotttt.
    I saw that blue house on my way out last night. I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it awesome! I love living downtown...so many textures and surprises. Let's go shoot together soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!