September 22, 2008

100 Days and Counting...

My Adventures with LarKar:

I'm so excited! I get to be Kara and Larry's photographer for their wedding in 100 days! Did I mention they're getting married in the Grand Cayman Islands?! Holla! I met Kara at Teresa and Joe's wedding last year. I remembered her immediately when she called because she was soooo much fun.

We follow each other's blogs and keep up through facebook etc. So even though I've really only met her once, I feel like I've known her for years! I can't say enough how much I love these two.

When we heard they were going to be in Indy this past weekend, Josh and I were so excited. We went out for some drinks Saturday night and we had them over to our house on Sunday afternoon. Let's just say it was more than likely great birth control to be with us all afternoon :o) After a sweet cookout with not one, but two, different types of potato salad, we went on a quick photo shoot. I literally laughed after every picture I took. I had to make a quick slideshow of my favorites. So many of the pictures had a short story behind them, or a scene of a movie, etc. For example, LarKar recreated the last scene of The Karate Kid, J. Crew magazine covers, and poses like that of the American Gothic painting and so on. WARNING: You may laugh out loud.

LarKar...we can't wait to see you again in December!!! Kiera and Josh

PS Lar...Josh thinks you have some mad ups.

3 comments:

  1. WoW...
    I did laugh out loud. I haven't seen personalized footwear like that since TEAM ZISSOU's adidas. These guys are serious. great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looks like the most fun ever had at an engagement session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It possibly was the most fun...they totally "brought it". And yes, John...go big or go home...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!