September 28, 2008

Mario + Jessica's E-Session

Mario and Jessica drove all the way to Indy from Evansville for our E-Session this weekend. They were so much fun to get to know better. I love my brides, and engagement sessions are just another excuse to hang out with them. These two want to save the world...one child at a time. Jessica is in school to become a teacher and Mario is in the process of becoming a police officer. I truly enjoyed listening to the call that was on their hearts. Oh and did I mention how amazing Jessica's eyes are? Here are some of my favorites from our afternoon together ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!