September 30, 2008

Janessa's 3 Day Prego Photo Shoot

While I was out in Utah last month, my friend Amie and I stayed with my cousin John and his cutie-patootie wife, Janessa. They were the best hosts we could have asked for. They gave us some history of Salt Lake City, drove us around to Ghost Towns, fed us well, and let us take photos of them :o) Amie and I used to take pictures all the time together, so we wanted to take a quick trip to do that again...just take pictures, and talk without interruption from a toddler. Utah is uber beautiful. The skies were soooo blue and the weather was perfect. After about 5 minutes of taking scenery shots, I asked Janessa to start posing for me. I realized that I love capturing the human element in my pictures now more than ever. She is so beautiful-I just had to capture her while she was glowing. These are possibly some of my favorite shots ever! I was going to put them below, but I had so many that I just made a slide show instead. Love you guys and we can't wait to meet sweet Delcia!
Photobucket
Still one of my all time favorites! Slideshow below :o)

4 comments:

  1. HOLY COW, little lady!!! Those are awesome. There was only one problem I saw. And it was just that you didn't follow the rules. You see, the rule clearly states that if anybody, goes to Utah... they have to take me! So, remember that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Isn't it sooo beautiful! I wasn't lying when I said these are some of my favorites of all time...she's simply amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!!! I can see why these are your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hotness lady - I love that you were rockin' the direct sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!