September 13, 2008

Rain Rain Went Away!

I just had this bad feeling when I woke up Saturday morning. I knew Jake and Brooke's outdoor wedding was about to be ruined by rain. Luckily I was COMPLETELY wrong!!! Not only was it totally dry, there were rich blue skies and a nice breeze! Brooke and Jake were married at Brooke's parents' house out in the country. It could not have been more beautiful. Every detail was perfectly planned out. Everything was pink and black...right down to the cake and car! Plus, Brooke's earrings were fierce! I absolutely loved hearing about their story (they've been together since middle school!!!) But what I loved most was how the day was geared toward the Lord. His hand has been very evident in their courtship.

I haven't taken pictures in the country for a while so my brain was on creative overload (as if I'm not ADD enough!). Thank goodness my second shooter Brian was with me to keep me in line (or at least try). I have a slideshow below, but I just had to post a few of my favorites from the day as well. I LOVE these.

Brooke and Jake thank you so much for getting creative with us in the heat of the day and for being so well versed in bringing on the "serious faces" with the joyful ones. Have a fantastic time in Hawaii!!!

Here is a collage of all of my favorite details:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





5 comments:

  1. Kiera, you and Brian rocked it out :-) these are great!!!! I love the last one of them walking down the road....that is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Kiera.
    I really love the back lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wedding was like no other, the Sweetest, you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! That pink car is the coolest! I see why you were in creative overload!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing wedding, Kiera!!! I only hope that when I get married we can be such a fab photo op as these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!