September 24, 2008

2 Awesome Brothers

I had the privilege of taking pictures of the sweetest family this week. Ben is 3...almost 4 (he's having a Kung Fu Panda Party) and Sam is 1. Ben was a dream...he smiled, read an entire book to me, jumped with Kung Fu Panda moves, and even did some break dancing for me! Sam was a typical 1 year old...cute and fast! I did get him to laugh a bit though :o)

Jenny and Pat thank you so much for letting be a part of your family, play with your children, and making me feel so welcome! I can't wait to show you the rest!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



3 comments:

  1. Holy crap!!! I think the big one's eating the little one. Thats not good... but it is hilarious! I was scrollin' through, saw that one and had to comment. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a sweetie...that's just how little ones kiss sometimes :o) Aren't they gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kiera!Jenny is one of my oldest and dearest friends from way way back. What a small world! She told me you had done some pictures for them. I was messing around on the computer today, looking at your stuff and saw the pics of her family. AMAZING!!!!! The moments you capture just baffle me. I love it! We spend a lot of time in Indy with family and I think I may schedule an appointment with you one of these days. I would love to have you photograph my Xander. Maybe for his one year shots in May!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!