September 22, 2008

Just Singin' In the Rain

Lydia is one of those rock star brides...and Josh wasn't too shabby either. Even though the most random evil rain cloud came over us during our outdoor pictures, these two still were HOT and GORGEOUS and up for anything!!! My fabulous second shooter, Joni, and I had so much fun with this crazy crew. Lydia LOVES pictures...so naturally we were instant friends. She looked absolutely sensational and her girls were so much fun. The boys were wild, kept us on our toes, and had us cracking up the whole day. Did I mention these guys are singers? As we were taking all of the bridal party pictures, everyone was singing for us...it was awesome.

I took a million dance pictures at the reception. Lydia and Josh had an amazing first dance! Lydia...your dress looked so beautiful while you were do your thing girl! Thank you so much for getting the party started! I'm sure you both danced all night! We hope you're having fun in the sun right now!

I LOVE these pictures...and I hope you do too.

I have no idea why the last two pics are not working...I'll be fixing it soon :o)

7 comments:

  1. get out!! I know I was there, but I just cried all the way throught the darned slideshow. Love it. :) Anytime, girl, anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVEEE the slideshow.. i cant believe the wedding has come and gone. Your pictures are AMAZING and yes the boys were crazy but we all do sing like pro's

    -Katie (maid of honor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keira - Josh and I just paid $10 in St Lucia to get a peek at our pics! They are AMAZING! Thank you so much! We cant wait to see the rest... you made a rainy day turn out to be super bright and sunny!We just are so thankful you were able to capture our day like we wanted!! much love.. the Gross'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiera,

    I cant tell just how amazing we think that the pictures are. We have watched it 20 times so far and our goal is to watch it without crying. Your amazing and thank you so much for making such wonderful memories for all of us.

    Janet and Joe Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiera: Thank you so much for making Josh & Lydia's day so memorable. We can't even begin to tell you how much we appreciate these photos. The weekend went so fast, it seems like a dream now. So having these amazing photos helps us relive each moment. We too, like Joe & Janet, cry every time we watch the slideshow. You do amazing work!

    Ronnie & Nancy Gross

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these pictures look amazing!!! I know how much it meant to Lydia, and you did a wonderful job!
    -Kaitlin, a.k.a. matron of honor:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your comments...I was crying too at them! What a fun day! Thank you all for making my job so amazing and easy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!