September 5, 2008

I'm Back...Back Again...

I've decided that Facebook is my Blog's Nemesis. I now post little things on my "wall" that I really should expand on and write down as a blog post. So, alas, my friend...my blog, is getting some much due attention. In amongst the whole family having colds, traveling around the States, cleaning up baby powder from every corner of the house that Xavier decided to decorate with, Kylie reciting her numbers 1-100 at the top of her lungs, and cleaning up poor Eli from the baby powder explosion...I've been scheduling weddings for next year and lots of portrait sessions for this fall, but mostly I've been taking pictures and really enjoying it!

Here are just a few sneak peeks of what is to come in the next week or so:

A mini vaca in Salt Lake City that ended up being a 3 day long maternity shoot :o)
Photobucket

Sweet Lyla at one year
Photobucket

The most unphotogenic children I know...my kids on their first day of "school"
Photobucket

A Tech football game that we walked to from our house...more on this one for sure!
Photobucket

Family Pictures for an awesome family
Photobucket

Gorgeous Ben at 4 months...yes, this is a Hewitt!!!
Photobucket

My darling neighbor Caden
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. can we say canvas for that awesome maternity shot???? {LOVE} it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That maternity shot is AWESOME! What gorgeous light!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!