April 20, 2009

Ben Turns the Big UNO: Sneak Peek

3 Brothers and Lots of Babies!
Sweet Ben just turned one and I got to be at his birthday party!  Luckily ALL of his cousins joined him.
I've known these 3 brothers for a while and it's so fun to see them be Dads now!  And their sweet babies are too cute for words.  Take a look at these to see what I mean.                                                                              
The fishy face:
 

Ben just started walking, but when he needs to go fast, he can crawl at supersonic speed...  
This is what was behind me the whole time I was shooting.
 

These kids have THE most beautiful eyes!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!