April 26, 2009

Sandy + Nick = Married!

Nick and Sandy are both teachers, so I felt instantly connected to them. I absolutely loved their engagement session. I knew almost all of Sandy's bridesmaids from a previous wedding she was in (Nikki and Troy) so they knew how I "rolled". However, they totally threw me for a loop with the new Roller Coaster pose. See below for examples :o)  One of my favorite parts of the day was jumping in the vintage Volkswagen Beetle with the newly married couple.  Sandy and Nick were also so gracious to jump out of their car and take pictures with me along the way to the reception.  Thanks Sandy and Nick!    Slideshow will be coming soon :o)

This dress was a champagne color which looks perfect with Sandy's skin...creamy!


Hot Mama shoes!





I could literally take pictures of this girl for weeks. 


As photographers we have to decide how to use the bright sunlight...hide from it, or use it to our advantage.  I think it worked well...especially against the awesome textured rock wall.


There are A LOT more where this came from!











This picture was (re)posed.  Nick's Dad took this exact same picture (sans peach tuxes) when he was married at the same church.


Sandy was glowing all the way down the aisle.


Nick waited for her and then did this...awwww


Loving the sun in this one too.


In the car!








The weather was so perfect!


Gorgeous!


I love this one.  They're so happy!





Sandy and Nick hand painted each place card while they listened to their favorite music.


Their favorite bands were then the names of each table...such a cool idea!


Pst...see the bulletin board behind them.  Even though this wasn't planned, I love that it was there representing 2 teachers :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!