April 22, 2009

Oklahoma...I mean Rock Bama

I've had this idea for a while now. No matter how you voted or what you think, this is a historical year. I want my kids to know that they were a part of that! I wanted all three of them to be reading a magazine with the Obama's on the front of it. Here was my idea coming to fruition, well...as good as 3 toddlers can do.



The second part of this is possibly inappropriate, but quite hilarious. My hubby purchased a Barack Obama Chia pet at Walgreens. I'm pretty sure they have pulled them off the shelves at this point, but you can buy them online. I've always wanted a Chia pet. Kylie was VERY excited about seeing the hair grow. At first she called "him" Oklahoma, but now affectionately calls him 'Rock Bama. It's actually a great science and history lesson. We water him everyday and turn him different directions toward the sun. She also knows what a President does and how he can help us. Unfortunately at this point, the Rock has some male patterned balding going on...but the kids are hoping that "it will grow on top!"




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me laugh. It's been a long day.It didn't offend me, and I love Obama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!