April 22, 2009

Go BIG!

I FINALLY took some pictures of my kiddies. I have not been super awesome about doing these regularly, but I'm trying! I just put them in front of a simple wall next to some beautiful window light. They did a pretty good job considering. But the reason I'm showing these is because I finally order a big ol' 20x20 print. I've had an empty IKEA frame in my home for longer than I'd like to admit, that was screaming for a print. I made a collage and had it printed...it is soooo awesome. I also just printed off huge engagement prints of all different sizes to use for a bride's reception at The Mavris. They are going to be perfect! I encourage you to think big next time you order your prints/canvases...you will NOT be disappointed.  



















Here is the final product...I LOVE it! It's the perfect size.


5 comments:

  1. kiera! those are ADORABLE! i am ready for another photo sesson...ok, not yet but seriously! those are amazing. what cute/beautiful/gorgeous kids you have! perfect captures. wonderful expressions! woowoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it. You're kids are so beautiful...you are really going to watch that cute little girl of yours, for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara(h)s! You encouragement is just what I needed today! You rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was, "Oh no! Kiley is beautiful!" Which could be a bad thing as she gets older. But really they are all so cute and such good kids. You have done a great job! I tell Delcia that I'm going to send her over to your house for training. Also, thanks for letting us borrow your mom and dad for a couple of days- we had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All theses Sarahs are confusing me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!