April 20, 2009

The Dumpster Part 2: VOTE NOW


Did I mention yesterday that my dumpster also had a shopping cart, a Christmas tree and a mattress in it...so technically I didn't fill the WHOLE thing up :o)  These types of things make me feel better about myself.

Like Father, like daughter. My Dad is like me on glue.  So many thoughts, so little time to finish ANY of them.   Many of my friends found treasures in my Dad's garage...the holy grail of un-organization.  Of course, he could find anything that you needed, so technically, he wasn't THAT unorganized.  VCR-check, skis of any size-check, rackets of any shape-check, old stoves-check, ROUS-check (just kidding).   He also gave me his love of photography, outgoing personality and all around good looks :o) he he he

So going back to my picture of lots of tickets shoved in a glass.  I used to write on the back of these ticket stubs and then put them in the glass.  I haven't looked at these for years, but I did find some keepers that I just had to share with you.  Below are my top 30 favorite things I found while cleaning.  Many of you will appreciate these...many of you will think I'm old.  Either way, I hope some of these make you smile.  I've numbered them (and commented on most), so please leave a comment, vote on your favorite square, or pour out your heart about any of them.

enjoy.

Here's a big version...


Here's a skinny version


!
1) Steve Alford  2) Hook  3) Father of the Bride  4)Beauty and the Beast  5) Dangerous Minds  6) Sandlot  7) Aladdin  8) Pacers vs. Magic  9) The Lion King  10) Fried Green Tomatoes  11) The Hand that Rocks the Cradle  12)The Phantom of the Opera  13) White Men Can't Jump  14)Miss Saigon  15)Robinhood  16)  Steel Magnolias  17) London Underground  18) Sleepless in Seattle  19) JFK  20) Dead Poets Society  21) Tiffany & NKOTB  22) Dances with Wolves  23) Ghost  24)Letterman Pass  25) Basketball Ticket  26)NKOTB 27) Back of ticket 28) Girl Scout ID  29) Prom Brochure  30) IOU Card

8 comments:

  1. #23 had me crackin up! Really fun stuff Kiera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happen to the right side? I can only see half of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first concert was NKOTB in South Bend.. we had horrible seats but I was the coolest 3rd grader EVER once I went to their concert ... I wore their button on my shirt every day.. ; ) Definately Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cool, as proof by the awesomeness of those ticket stubs! #6 and #21 are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $1.50 movies... wow, those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prom brocheur is my favorite, for sure. Nothing says mid-90's like pink and pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne...thank goodness! I would have totally been broke otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lydia...When I was in second grade I had these totally awesome Michael Jackson stickers. I was everybody's envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!