April 20, 2009

I'm Back! And I have good excuses :o)

So my nemesis, Facebook, has been stealing my time and blog ideas lately. So I've decided to write a post everyday this week.  I'm excited to take the time to write more than one sentence at a time, but I may need some encouragement...so please feel free to leave me some comments :o)  

This month has flown by.  Josh was in a motorcycle accident about a month ago.  He is doing well and limping around now, but our lives were put on hold for a while.  The picture below is Josh's wedding ring after the wreck.  It's now a reminder of how precious life is. 

I have lots of pictures and hilarious stories to tell you  he he he.  So check back everyday for a quick pick me up.  There will even be voting involved at some point :o)

Hugs,
Kiera

2 comments:

  1. Kiera - My heart stopped when I read your beloved was in an accident. I'm so glad he's ok - The wedding ring is a good visual, it gave me chills - I hope you all are doing well now - God is Good!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! And yes, God is good. I kinda like the ring like it is. It reminds me how broken and not perfect we all are...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!