April 22, 2009

Pregos!

I love shooting bellies!  I recently had 2 sessions.  I went a little abstract with a few of them, but I think they are awesome.  I didn't use any textures.  These are straight out of camera and just changed to b/w.  I can't show you all of them, as some are for hubby's only...but here are my favorites.  

Please let me know if you are interested, or would like to gift a belly/newborn session!







I think the S of a woman's back is super sexy!


This one is through the shower door.


Ahhh...I LOVE hands all tangled together!




LOVE the little bow!


I had her stand behind the curtain/blinds. Love it!








4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love belly shots. Unfortunately, my stomach is no where near this cute when I am pregnant! I have a friend who is a photographer here in St. Louis who photographs live births...which I think would be so amazing. G-rated photos, only, of course, but I can imagine that I would be in love w/ those shots forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my belly! I think you need to submit the "dog kisses" one to a magazine. I love it! They are all beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara...I going to shot my first live birthday in a month or two. I'm so excited. My friend, Amie, did it for me during Eli's birth. I'll let you know how it goes. Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nessa,

    Mom and Dad said they had a great time visiting you! I knew you'd like the puppers pics. It was totally her idea. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!