May 23, 2008

Coming soon

Well, it's now after midnight and I'm pooped. I did about 8 or 9 loads of laundry today...I lost track after 5. I'm working on quite a few fabulous projects at the moment. I'll be blogging about them soon. Just wanted to give you a sneak peek!


I can't wait to blog about Amber and Chuck's wedding. So awesome.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



We've had such a great time with all of our family and friends in town this week!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I am shooting Brian and Erin's wedding this year! I was able to take family pictures for Mom and Dad's anniversary! Congratulations!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Sweet Cora with Daddy. A quick photo shoot with this little one will definitely make you smile!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The littlest McGuckin has the most amazing blue eyes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



A bridal portrait session with Lisa...soooo fun!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. love that last one. You rocked it, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I totally need to blog about that session, it was so fun! You rule.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!