May 28, 2008

Amber and Chuck

I think I should consider French Lick to be a destination wedding! Mindy and I had so much fun taking a road trip to be with Amber and Chuck. It was an absolutely beautiful day. It sprinkled about 10 minutes before the outdoor ceremony began and then went away. I think it was Amber's positive attitude that helped the clouds go by so fast! She just kept saying, "It's not going to rain, so don't worry about it." Everyone at French Lick was so hospitable. What a great place to get married. The little balcony overlooked the gorgeous gardens. Amber and her family have been coming to French Lick to ski for as long as she can remember. She knew all the history and where everything was. Mindy and I even sat with Amber's parents (and their awesome friends!) during the reception. Thanks for taking such good care of us and allowing us to have SO much fun! Here is a slideshow of some of my favorites!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!