May 11, 2008

Kylie-isms

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that's not a word, but she's just so great.

1. She says "Scun Screen" for sun screen and it always makes me laugh

2. I took the kids around town with me last Friday to get a few things done. They did such a great job. My favorite part of the day was when I went to the post office during lunch on a Friday (was I born in a barn?) Kylie stated, loud enough for the WHOLE line to hear, "What is taking so long?" Luckily, everyone agreed that they should possibly consider having MORE than 2 workers helping.

3. When we got home later that afternoon I told Kylie thanks for running errands with me. She tilted her head to the left, put her hands on her hips and said, "We didn't run to Aaron's today!"


Picture by amazing Amanda Elpers!

1 comment:

  1. Now I REALLY can't wait to come see you all!! My heart is aching for a visit! God Bless and I'll see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!