May 20, 2008

Meeting Elizabeth

What an exciting weekend! On Sunday our family finally got to meet Elizabeth Grace for the first time! We met them at the zoo downtown for a few hours, took a break for naps, and then met for dinner at my Mom's house. Elizabeth is literally half the size of Eli (see last picture below). Although she's smaller...she's much faster! What a blessing to see her doing so well. Big sister Ava was such a treat too. Kylie and Xavier loved playing with her. I've been wanting to do a photo shoot for the whole family for over a year now. Below are just a few of my favorites.

Behold a miracle:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here are a few that I took at the zoo. It was such a beautiful day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



You don't even want to know how many of these I took. This is the best one of the bunch if that tells you anything! Great Grandma Lucy with her 5 great grandchildren!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so my pleasure. We can't wait to come up and visit. We always love talking about Ava and baby Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!