May 16, 2008

Rene and Luke

Ahhh...they met in high school. He was a bit older. She noticed him. She told her dad about him after a school retreat. The rest is history. I'm sure there were a few minor details that I left out, but the kind of respect and honor Rene and Luke give one another is very evident and very admired. There was a slight drizzle last Friday afternoon, but Rene still let me take her outside in her gorgeous dress to a few "covered" places. I'm pretty sure she smiled all day...and he just looked at her all day. We hope you had an amazing, well deserved time down south in the sun.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Your sepias are really nice. And I love the first shot as well as the bird's-eye view of the bride and groom exiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!