May 2, 2008

Uncle Jason Rules!

How awesome is it to have a fireman in your family...SOOO awesome! My sister-in-law, Yuliya, and I took the kids to see my brother at his station for a few hours last week. Xavier was in a complete zone the entire time. Uncle Jason let them crawl around, push buttons, try on equipment, and even drove them around the block. They had such a blast. And Xav had quite the melt down when I tried to buckle him up to go home...I guess we take the good with the bad. Here are some of my favorites from the day. I love my point and shoot camera for times like these. We love you Uncle Jason and Aunt Yuliya!











2 comments:

  1. oooohh I love the one with them facing away looking at the firetruck. super cute. of course.
    GOOD luck tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know, that's one of my favs too. Not bad for a p&s! SOOO good to see you last night. I love all of your goodies. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!