May 3, 2008

I DID IT!!!

Well, it's official. I've run 13.1 miles without the whole keeling over thing. You know how most people you meet, run the mini and love it so much they say they're going to run it forever...well, I am NOT one of those people. I made my goal of not stopping, and getting under 2:30, and now I'm all done. It certainly was a great experience and I'm really proud of myself. Some family did get some pictures of me, so after I get those downloaded, I'll share. Thank you so much for all of your encouragement and love throughout this whole process...WAHOOO!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kiera - you're an inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You did it! Way to go girlie! I'm sure you'll sleep great tonight! :) Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I just (re)started running today and, a half is my goal. Enjoy your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on, girl! You're such a badass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job Kiera....that is a huge accomplishment! I just may be inspired myself to do one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I'm finally walking without a limp today! I thought for sure I had some permanent damage...apparently not :o) I'm already considering running next year...what is wrong with me?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!