November 9, 2009

Fabulous Julia :: Indianapolis Senior Picture Photographer

I had so much fun getting to know Julia during our senior picture session! She is so beautiful and I love that her style is so unique...not normal for a high schooler...I like "not normal" :o) She is an accomplished bass player and would love to study music in college too! Here are just a few of my favorites. Each picture brings back a funny memory from our session...I hope you think so too!


This is right after I told Julia to give me a "serious" face. Apparently her serious face can look a bit too serious, so we both started cracking up.



She finally perfected it. See...not scary Julia, beauteous :o)



I love that there is a tree growing inside of the building and that you can rock the skinny jean!



FAVORITE!!!!



If they only knew that we almost died taking this picture! Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic, but it's a better story!



This is what was coming down the tracks. I love the yellow on this train!




Another fav. I love your sweet smile in this one.


3 comments:

  1. Love these photos. What a beauty! Beautifully taken. Especially like the shot of her with her head on the rail. Scary beautiful.

    Köehler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the train shot!!! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! She was workin it for me...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!