November 17, 2009

Lots O' Babies :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

I met Renee at the Northside Twins & Mulitple Group last year. She has an amazing small business that she runs. You should totally check out The Busy Bee Paperie. We've been talking about a photo shoot for a while now, so last week we finally got together with the cousins to make it happen. Her boys are soooo handsome! And there little girl cousins are adorable. I had to be fast, but here are a few of my favs! Enjoy!


Fast fast fast!


Everyone looking, check. Everyone with a nice face, check. No movement, check. Wheewww...

Fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!