November 13, 2009

Nawlins :: Indianapolis Photographer

I love New Orleans! A couple of weeks ago, I had a great opportunity to go New Orleans. To learn from other photographers, to be inspired, to have some girl time and to dance! I love dancing :o) I got to share a room with the incredible Megan King and Maya Laurent. We had a great time walking around and talking, talking, talking. Here are a few from my model shoots, speakers that inspire me and New Orleans...

The fabulous Abigail Todd was our model.




I was in a photojournalistic mood apparently...plus it was getting late out so the grain really works in these.



















This just screams New Orleans to me :o)










Maya on the move...shooting from the hip baby!





The life of a photographer...checking emails, facebook and twitter, all while shooting things inspiring around you...









I think we took about 482 of these...but this one was my fav :o)



MMMMMM...beignets...so worth it!!!!



Megan thinks so too :o)



3 comments:

  1. So much fun! Now I'm craving a beigne...how do you spell that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! thanks for posting some up :) my hair looks so freaky in that one that I am laying down... lol - :) we had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, you totally rocked it. Thanks for being our model!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!