November 14, 2009

Sweet Caroline :: Indianapolis Senior Picture Photographer

This senior and her entourage totally rocked it for me. The sunlight (although fleeting) was so beautiful so I had fun playing with the light. Plus the wind totally kicked in to give us that complete model feel :o) Here are a few of my favs...

This was the first picture I took of the whole session...the back light is awesome.



Fierce!





Being sassy (with some help from the entourage :o)



Loving the wind here! Favorite!



Just playing around




So beautiful!!!



Here are the girls helping Caroline with her sassy walk...



This was my favorite part of the whole day. Great jumping girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!