November 20, 2009

Hinkle Fun :: Indianapolis Family Photographer

I went to DePauw with this sweet mom and dad. It's so fun to see both of them and their personalities in their kids now. Dad has a big job at Hinkle Field House, so we decided to do the pictures there. I love the feel that Butler has, it definitely reminds me of DPU in a way.

I LOVE this pic. Just so comfortable...


Are you kidding me with those eyes! Gorgeous!

e





So cute!



Fav.





This should be blown up and hung in the stadium!


Fight song dance...






Fav






4 comments:

  1. I love them all but #5 is my favorite!! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "blogging about college friends"...oh, I love these!!! Of course Tracy's kids would ALWAYS have a smile on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they just adorable! Little man looks exactly like Brad and Tracy is as amazing as ever :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara...I know, right?! It's soooo cool to see how much these two are just like their parents. He's the spitting image of Brad, but with blue eyes. They are so delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!