November 3, 2009

Hicksville Rules :: Indianapolis Photographer

I love my brides. Period. What a true privilege it is not only for me to be a part of a couple's most treasured day, but then to also be their friend on top of it is amazing. I got to hang out with two of my brides last weekend. Teresa of Teresa and Joe and Kara of LarKar. Josh and I were invited to Kara's hometown of Hicksville to her grandparents annual weenie roast. We were in. We were fed well, completely taken care of, loved and encouraged. It was so cool for me to see tons of pictures of Kara and Larry's wedding all over their house. It's like the fruits of my labor were so appreciated and honored. I LOVE you guys! Thanks for letting us sleep in, play with Tippy, hold weaponry, constantly encouraging me, and allowing us meet your family and friends.

Here is a little tribute to the weenie roast of 2009 (Tippy won the slideshow cover award):

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiera,
    I love your work. I particularly love the use of slideshows on your blog. What program do you use? Flash, iMovie, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous :o) I use ShowIt Web. It's been great and it's super easy to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!