November 17, 2009

More GAP Models :: Indianapolis Portrait Photographer

I love this family. They were a part of my 3rd grade family back in the day. These two babies are so adorable. Okay, he's NOT a baby anymore, but he's still adorable, and will always be 8 years old in my mind :o) The overcast weather was great and the it was even warm outside. These are some of my favorites.


Okay, are you kidding me?











Fav!



Another fav!



Their expressions are priceless here.





Love this one.




3 comments:

  1. Cute set, Kiera! I love the same one you do of the young man looking down, and the one before it of the adorable girl.

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool to see my students as they grow up...what a privilege!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!