November 3, 2009

weatherheads and macy

Some of you may remember my Macy senior pictures I posted not too long ago...well I had the honor of taking pictures of her WHOLE family while in Hicksville last weekend! This family is amazing. I had so much fun watching them and hanging out with them. Plus, it gives me hope that one day I can just talk all day with my kids and not really discipline them, change their diapers or make them lunch :o) Here are a few of my favorites along with some more of Macy in her brand new high school. Thanks for making me feel like part of the family! See you soon...







This telephone pole was so flippin cool. I totally want to come back in the summer and jump off of it!



I love the lighting in this picture.



Fav!



Okay, I know it's NOT just me, but this brother looks just like one of the Jonas brothers...I now have proof! Sorry bro, at least it's the cute Jonas :o)


These are some fun ones of Macy that I'm trying out. This girl is talented!



Good idea Dad!




3 comments:

  1. Hey Kiera! I love these! Is Red Chair Rue a new brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - you rocked this out!!! I love the one of her in all her different uniforms in one image. That is awesome!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovely ladies! Yes, Sam, the Red Chair Rue is my new SENIOR brand. I'm super excited about it. My website is in the making and should be up soon :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!