November 19, 2009

Tim + Jessica Engaged! :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

Tim and Jessica are getting married in Pennsylvania next summer, but they live in Indy right now. So...I got to do their engagement pics! Yayeee! We went all over Indy to get different looks. Here are a few of my favs. Good job guys! You totally worked it ;o)

I love their shadow here!


Fav railroad pic!













Jess had some fabulous shoes on!



The lighting was ridiculous!







Jess you are so beautiful!!!!



Gotta love downtown ;o)



Look at that almost kiss! Well done! Don't forget about this one on the wedding day...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Where in PA are they getting married? If they're near Philly, I can befriend them and we'll start a "Kiera's PA Brides" club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. Sorry, they're closer to Ohio. But you can totally still start that club...holla!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here you will find all of my recent photography work, new product information, plus tidbits of my personal life. If you would like more information about booking a wedding or portrait/senior session, please visit either one of my websites. The link is at the top to the left. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy!